Zasio seeks a full-time in-office, growth-minded & motivated licensed attorney for our fast-paced downtown Boise information governance consulting group. An aggressive certification and professional development roadmap will be planned as a substitute to previous information governance experience.
Required Qualifications Include:
- JD/Bar licensure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interface with customers at all levels.
- Experience researching, interpreting, and accurately analyzing relevant requirements in dense statutory text;
- Ability to develop deliverables with a solution-oriented focus with adherence to the highest standards of accuracy and quality;
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage time, staff, deadlines, and clients;
- Extensive information governance experience, CRM, IGP, and IAPP certifications are preferred but may be satisfied instead through a fast-track plan.
Compensation: Zasio offers work/life balance and commonly attracts and retains legal professionals seeking a career change from traditional law firm demands. We offer competitive pay and benefits packages, including health, dental, vision, and retirement contributions. If you’re passionate about growth, professional development, and collaborating with clients to find solutions, please submit a resume and cover letter HERE.
401 W. Front St.
Boise, ID 83702
A pioneer in information governance, we continue to expand our technology and consulting services to help businesses of all sizes maintain the highest records management and retention standards.