Last Updated: April 17, 2023
At Zasio Enterprises, Inc., your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we developed this cookie notice to explain what cookies we use (including similar tracking technologies like pixel tags and web beacons), as well as how and when we use them, when you visit Zasio’s website (www.zasio.com) or when we communicate with you. Cookies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our website people visit, and help us measure the effectiveness of advertisements web searches, and communications with you.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to your device’s web browser to perform certain functions, including enabling website features and functionality (such as recording how you move around the website). Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and track website visitors’ behavior along with web traffic. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie. For more information about cookies, please visit the third-party website all about cookies.
The information cookies and other tracking technologies collect can be considered personal information, both on its own and when combined with other information. We treat personal information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies in accordance with applicable laws. To the extent non-personal information is combined with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information.
For more information on Zasio’s practices concerning personal information, please visit our Privacy Notice.
What Cookies Does Zasio Use?
Zasio uses two broad categories of cookies:
- “First party cookies” are cookies that belong to Zasio and Zasio places on your device. These are used by Zasio to aid in the website’s operations.
- “Third-party cookies” are cookies that another party places on your device on our behalf through Zasio’s website. Third party cookies are most commonly used for website analytics or advertising purposes.
The first and third party cookies used in connection with our website may be divided into the following four categories that Zasio may use with our website:
- Basic Operations. These cookies are necessary for the website to function. Currently, all basic operations cookies used when you visit our website are first party cookies that belong to Zasio. Because these cookies are necessary for our site to function, we do not provide an option to deactivate them.
- Site Optimization. These cookies measure the website’s performance and allow us to make improvements. When enabled, you allow us to monitor your behavior so we can analyze and improve the services on our website.
- Content Personalization. When enabled, you allow your preferences to be saved and a profile about you to be created.
- Ad Personalization. When enabled, you allow us access to data shared with advertising partners that build profiles about you across multiple websites. Zasio currently does not utilize any ad personalization cookies in connection with our website.
Cookies may also be session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are stored only during a browsing session. They are deleted from your device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies, in contrast, are saved on your device for a fixed period (or until you delete them). Each time you visit Zasio’s website, the server that set the persistent cookie will recognize the cookie it saved on your device. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your browser’s “help” directory.’
How Can I Control What Cookies Are Used When I Interact With Zasio’s Website?
Additionally, Zasio uses Google Analytics cookies in connection with our website. With certain browsers, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics.
You can also find out more about each type of cookie that Zasio currently uses when you visit our website by clicking here.
Tracking Technologies and Zasio emails
Zasio may contract with third-party service providers to send e-mails to users who have provided us with their contact information. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our e-mail communications, and to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on, the third-party service providers may place tracking technologies such as pixels on the devices of these users. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications from Zasio at any time by clicking on the opt-out link within the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not be able to opt out of certain important service-related notices.
Additional Information About Cookies
Zasio does not have access or control over cookies and other tracking technologies when you exit Zasio’s website to visit a third party site. For more information about these third parties’ cookie practices, please visit the relevant third party’s cookie notice.
If you would like to learn more or opt out of receiving online display advertising tailored to your interests, please visit the Networking Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. This does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your online display advertising opt-out choice.
We update this Notice to reflect changes in our cookie practices. When we post changes, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. We recommend you regularly check this page to stay current on any changes in this Notice.
401 W. Front St.
Boise, ID 83702
A pioneer in information governance, we continue to expand our technology and consulting services to help businesses of all sizes maintain the highest records management and retention standards.