Research Analyst Intern
Zasio seeks an in-office, growth-minded, and motivated 2L/3L law student for our downtown Boise research team, researching records and information management, data privacy, and information security laws in the U.S. & worldwide. This position is a potential stepping stone into our information governance consulting division.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Experience researching and interpreting regulations
- A general understanding of legal terminology
- Ability to perform very detail-orientated work
- Ability to accurately analyze and parse out relevant requirements in dense statutory text
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage time, deadlines, and clients
- 2nd or 3rd year law student
Compensation: Zasio commonly attracts & retains legal professionals seeking a change from traditional law firm demands and looking to collaborate with clients in less adversarial situations. We offer competitive pay & benefits packages for full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, & retirement contributions. If you’re passionate about legal compliance and research, please submit a cover letter and resume HERE.
401 W. Front St.
Boise, ID 83702
A pioneer in information governance, we continue to expand our technology and consulting services to help businesses of all sizes maintain the highest records management and retention standards.